We Fight For You
At Silver & Agacinski your case will receive the personal attention it deserves! Your case will be personally handled by your attorney, not a paralegal or a caseworker. We are AV rated by Martindale-Hubble, the highest rating given by this universally acknowledged, independent publisher. Our senior partner, Cathy Agacinski has been practicing since 1992. She specializes in workers compensation and has substantial experience in personal injury litigation. She has prevailed over the insurance companies and their lawyers in countless workers compensation trials. Her reputation of never backing down and fighting for her client's rights is well known throughout the community. Natalie Adams has been licensed to practice law since September of 2015, and is a member of the Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers, as well as the Young Lawyers Division, and the Worker’s Compensation sections of the Florida Bar. In addition, Natalie is one of the youngest members of the Worker’s Compensation Inns of Court.
Working as a team, Silver & Agacinski combine their knowledge and skills to maximize each client's result, whether it be by settlement or trial. This comprehensive approach assures the firm's clients of the best representation available. At Silver & Agacinski the practice of law is more than just a business. They believe that their clients are entitled to straight talk from their attorney about their case. They believe that their clients deserve a lawyer who is not afraid of hard work or taking a case to trial.
Their office, a beautifully restored turn of the century house, is conveniently located just outside downtown Tampa in North Hyde Park. The office has ample parking and is wheelchair accessible. Minutes from I-275 or the crosstown expressway, it is easy to find and you do not have to hassle with parking downtown.
let us FIGHT for you
Talk to An Attorney Today
We look forward to learning how we can fight for you
Catherine Agacinski has been practicing law in Florida since 1992. She is also admitted to practice in the State of New Jersey. She is Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Workers Compensation specialist. Since graduating from the Stetson Law School, Ms. Agacinski has specialized in the field of civil litigation, trial and workers compensation. Ms. Agacinski devotes her practice to the representation of the injured. She is a dedicated and relentless fighter for the rights of her clients.
- Practice Areas: Workers Compensation; Personal Injury; Medical Malpractice; Products Liability; Insurance Law; Nursing Home Negligence; Mass Torts; Automobile Accidents and Injuries.
- Admitted: 1992, Florida; 1993, New Jersey
- Law School: Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 1992.
- College: Fairfield University, B.S., 1989, Academic Scholarship.
- Member: Hillsborough County Bar Association; The Florida Bar; Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Biography: Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education)
Joe Silver practiced law for over 30 years and lived and practiced in Tampa since 1980. He was Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a Civil Trial Lawyer in 1991. He was certified by the Florida Supreme Court as a Mediator in all State Courts and served as a mediator in over 1,000 cases. After graduating from the University of Florida in 1978, Mr. Silver specialized in the the field of civil litigation and trial. He achieved AV rating by Martindale-Hubbell (the highest possible rating), was a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and was regularly recognized in “Super Lawyers”, “Best Lawyers in Tampa Bay” and other publications as an expert in his field.
He conducted numerous seminars on topics relating to the trial of civil actions and personal injury litigation. Initially, he represented many of Florida’s major insurance companies, representing their insureds in cases ranging from simple car accidents to complex products liability and medical malpractice matters. In 1999 Mr. Silver stopped representing insurance companies. He became passionate about representing people who have been injured by the negligence of others and never looked back. He consulted with other attorneys on matters involving insurance contracts and served as an expert witness, mediator and arbitrator.
- Practice Areas: Personal Injury Claims; Medical Malpractice; Products Liability; Insurance Law; Nursing Home Negligence; Mass Torts; Premises Liability; Dog Bites; Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Admitted: 1979, Florida; 1982, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida; 2012, U.S. 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Law School: University of Florida, J.D., 1978.
- College: University of Florida, B.A., 1975, High Honors.
- Member: Hillsborough County Bar Association; The Florida Bar; Florida Justice Association; American Board of Trial Advocates; The Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
- Biography: Phi Kappa Phi. Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Court Mediator. Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education